Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

How to Get My Attention


Most people who try to get my attention just send an email.

But if you really want to get my -- or anyone's -- attention you need to think bigger.

Fed-X just delivered (for Saturday morning) a huge box. I opened it and found what you see in the picture: a DVD player, a cell phone, and a note.

If I were working for the FBI, I might be worried about such a package.

Instead, I followed directions and watched the one minute presentation.

The presentation was simple: just someone holding up a flip chart and flipping pages with short messages on them, as music played. It ended directing me to push a button on the cell phone to hear a message.

That part didn't work, so I still have no idea what the person who went to all this trouble wants to sell, but they DID get my attention.

And now yours.

Ao Akua,

Joe

www.mrfire.com

PS - Be looking for tomorrow's post. It's long and personal, but I have to write it to get something off my chest. Stay tuned...


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger SpiritDoc said...

Hi Joe!

I am teaching a class on "Discovering The Why and How of The Secret" in NB. We watched the movie last week and will begin our class this Wednesday. I've been telling Margeaux (one of your Miracles Coaching staff members) that I "intend" for you to be a part of the class. I know...I know...BUT, I do have a plan. Keep watching that mail--we will also be sending you something, knowing, of course, that you will respond. A few years ago, I found out that Kris Kristofferson was coming to Gruene Hall. I am madly in love with him!! I wanted to go see him, but it was sold out. A local radio station, however, was holding a contest. Contestants had to write a song, with the best one winning tickets to see him. Yep...I won! Like you said, though, I went that "extra mile." I not only wrote the song, I sang it, and I delivered it to the station with a huge batch of chocolate doughnuts for the DJs. Tee hee hee...hugs and love to you and yours! Have a wonderful day!!!! God Bless--Jodi Mc

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.