Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Booking Success: LOA Works #2


The other day my personal trainer, Scott York, asked me for a favor.

Scott is a certified personal trainer and is also one of the top fitness, figure and bodybuilding marketing experts in the world.

He works behind the scenes with Pro Body Builder Lee Priest, IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Monica Brant-Peckham, and IFBB Pro Fitness Competitor, Adela Garcia.

Scott wanted to know if I could give him an extra copy of the book by Steve Siebold, titled 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class.

Siebold's book is a masterpiece; a work of genius. I've purchased the book by the carton and given it out to friends, including Scott. He wanted the extra copy for Lee Priest, the popular bodybuilder I met last year (see picture).

Lee is already a world class performer, and so is Scott. But, like me, we're always interested in exceeding our personal best in all areas of life.

So of course I agreed to give Scott the extra book for Lee.

But I couldn't find one.

I looked all over the house, my office, and everywhere I could think of.

I have books piled up everywhere, so it's easy to overlook one.

While I had the clear intention to find a copy of the book, and wanted to engage the Law of Attraction to help me locate it, it didn't seem to be in the cards.

I emailed Scott and told him I couldn't find an extra copy of the book.

But then an odd thing happened.

The next day -- the very day Scott was coming over to work out with me in my gym -- I felt inspired to look in the back seat of my BMW 645ci.

I did and found a pile of music CDs, a copy of The Attractor Factor, and -- you guessed it -- a copy of Steve Siebold's book.

When Scott arrived, I gave him the book.

That's how the Law of Attraction works: set your intention, do whatever it takes to achieve it, let go of any attachment, and act on the inspired nudges you get from within.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS -- The May '07 issue of News You Can Use is now online. You can see the current and all past newsletters (8 years worth) by going to www.mrfire.com/ and clicking on the "Past Newsletters" link on the left. Enjoy.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Letting go is a really important part that always stumps me! I try to think of it like Amazon.com. If I order a book, I don't run out to see if it manifested immediately in my mailbox and when it hasn't, think.."gee, I guess this amazon.com stuff doesn't work." I also don't go back in and visualize it over and over again. I eventually think, "It will get here when it gets here," and forget about it until it shows up.

Thanks for the reminder!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa Lashes said...

Hows it going, thanks for the blog, reminds me why i believe in the law of attraction so much! Have a great day! Thanks Jason and Lisa x
Grab your free report on The Law Of Attraction with Bob Proctor at
www.TheOfficialLawOfAttraction.com/rights

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ranganayaki said...

Thanks for you article about the LOA. It just gives further inspiration.

Ranganayaki
http://humanscience.info

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.