Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Money-Making Internet Marketing Idea for Lindsay Lohan


Whew!

I was worried when I heard Lindsay Lohan was hospitalized.

I thought she was really upset when she realized she couldn't have me after reading my post at http://mrfire.blogspot.com/2005/11/why-lindsay-lohan-wants-me-bad-or-how.html a while back.

I'm relieved she is now out of the hospital.

I think she should consider starting an Internet business and working from home for a while.

I want to show her my new office. It's finally done. The books are up on custom built wooden shelves. My computer is running with two monitors working. The floor is cleaned. The trash is removed. Organization now rules. It took two months to get here, but the job is done.

Now the really hard part begins --

Keeping the office clean and organized.

When Lindsay is feeling better, I'll invite her to stop by.

I'm sure she'll be impressed.

She may be inspired too. For example, she could throw up a website like www.milliondollarhomepage.com or www.TrumpingAlex.com

But what she could do instead of selling pixels to a blank page is put a photo of herself on the site, and then sell pixel ads on it.

Who wouldn't want to spend a buck a pixel to own a piece of Lindsay?

The search engines would surely log anything with her name on it. And knowing that the site would get traffic, people (like me) would easily agree to pay for pixel ads on her photographed body.

I think it's a good idea, anyway.

But you can improve on it.

What do you think?

Ao Akua,

joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- I just came across a new ebook that Lindsay and you will want --101 Ways to Turn Content into Money by the great Marcia Yudkin. I looked through it and found some terrific ideas I hadn't heard of before. And the links and resources in it are priceless. See http://tinyurl.com/e3ctp I'm sure you'll find at least a dozen money making ideas you could put to use minutes after you read it. I may tell Lindsay Lohan about this when I see her...


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.