Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A new way to make sales online


As a copywriter and an author, I sometimes limit my thinking to the written word. But that's not the only way to make online sales. See for yourself at--

www.infomercialtoolkit.com/mrfire

I found it eye-opening. And since I've written, promoted, and even been in televised infomercials, I found it exciting to see how to apply them to the Internet.

We sure live in exciting times, don't we?

I wonder what's next...

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- If you'd like to have a crazy t-shirt like the one I'm wearing above -- or any of the other original designs on my Cafe Press store (created by my beautiful Nerissa of www.thevideoqueen.com) -- just go to http://www.cafepress.com/drjoevitale/ Don't you want to look sexy, too?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.