Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Sophia Loren's Secret to Longevity


Consider this Part Two of my post on How to Lose Weight the Celebrity Way.

I picked up a recent copy of Sly Stallone's magazine, called Sly. Sharon Stone is on the cover. It's the December/January 2006 issue. I have no idea why it's still on the stands in late March.

There's a section in it with photos of hot older women. Older meaning over 40. Since I'm 52, most of them are younger women to me. But no matter.

Sophia Loren, for example, is now 71. What a beautiful woman she still is. She's been in 90 films and is as gorgeous as the first time I saw her on the big screen.

Her secret?

From Sophia herself:

"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. "

And from the Sly magazine article:

Loren wakes up every morning at 7 a.m., puts on her make-up, and then works-out.

I don't know why she puts on her make-up first, but that's how Sly reported it.

Anyway, note that this babe is 71 and still works-out every morning.

Working-out helps me with my thinking and creativity. I often get breakthrough marketing ideas while in my gym. www.gladiatorgym.com

It doesn't seem to make me any better looking, but I'm no Sophia Loren to begin with, either.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - When Nerissa and I were in Italy a couple of years ago, we drove right behind Sophia Loren's villa. We would have stopped to say hey, but I wasn't working-out back then. Next time, Sophia?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.