Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Manifestation Weekend, or Advanced Secrets for Co-Creating Your Reality

I just announced to my email list that I am holding a "Manifestation Weekend" for 25 people in Austin, Texas on May 20 and 21.

I got inspired to hold this weekend -- which might be considered part two of my famous Spiritual Marketing Super Summitt of years ago www.attractorfactorblueprint.com -- after spending several days with Dr. Len, who I wrote about a few days ago, and who 75 people came to see on Feb. 25.

Everyone at that dinner with Dr. Len got something personally transformative. In my case I got a new understanding of how to create or allow miracles. This is leading-edge and mind-expanding. I wish I could tell you about it here, but it would take too long.

Since writing my book, The Attractor Factor www.attractorfactor.com, I learned how to accelerate the manifestation process. I want to share these insights with you in a small group setting, so you can fully experience their power.

The weekend will be about the basic 5 steps as explained in my book, as well as my new insights, discoveries, and processes.

I'm not going to write a long sales letter or send you to a website to convince you to attend, because this isn't about words, it's about inspiration.

I'm looking for the 25 people who are reading this and saying, "This feels right to me. Count me in. I'll be there."

If what I've said here resonates with you, and you feel you want to be one of the few to attend this weekend with me, here are the details --

  • The first 10 people to register get in for $1,000.
  • The second 10 people to register get in for $2,000.
  • The last 5 people to register get in for $3,000.

Obviously, if you feel the nudge to attend this private training, then I suggest you let my assistant know right now. Send her an email at suzanneburns@austin.rr.com

"If you can perceive your desire, it exists." -- Neville www.attractanewcar.com

Expect Miracles.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- Five people instantly registered for the Manifestation Weekend. They know that money likes speed. Action is rewarded. Miracles are possible.

PPS - The audio recording of the Feb. 25 dinner with Dr. Len will be given away with a book purchase as part of my new book promotion on March 7. Circle that date and look for an email about the big event to promote Life's Missing Instruction Manual.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.