Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Invincible Marketing" now on Podcast

Thanks to my dear friend Mark Ryan, my recent one-hour teleseminar is now my most recent podcast. It's at http://www.mrfire.com/podcast.html

On it I reveal the 7 secrets of Invincible Marketing.

I surprised myself with all the information I revealed on the call -- all of them proven to work for any on-line or off-line business -- everything from --

* What most people never do in marketing
* The real secret behind P.T. Barnum's fortune
* How I orchestrated the greatest hoax in modern history (!)
* How I got 3,000 people to visit my blog in a day
* How to reach new customers for free
* How a woman went from broke to $10,000
* How a "positive addiction" can help you
* Where to look for the gold in your life
* What you must do every day to succeed
* My private secret for always growing
* The truth about the fear of failure - or success
* How to discover what you really want
* My secret to productivity
* And....well, the list just goes on and on.

Just go to my podcast. Sit back. Relax. Soak up the information.

And don't say I never gave you anything.

Enjoy,

Ao Akua

Joe Vitale
www.mrfire.com

PS - On the podcast I mention my Executive Mentoring Program. It's described at http://www.joe-vitale-executive-mentoring.com/info.html


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.