Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Whew! Going "Beyond Manifestation" in The Manifestation Weekend


Take a look at this picture --

What do you notice?

You probably can't tell by just looking at the picture, but maybe you can feel something of the ecstasy these adventurers felt as they boarded the Manifestation Weekend jet with me this past Sat and Sun.

I was the first officer on this flight and something greater than all of us was the pilot.

More than twenty-five people came from all over the world, from Mexico and Australia to all points within the USA, all to buckle up and learn how to go past their limits and onwards and upwards to things they may never have imagined before.

These people were no strangers to inner growth. All had read my book The Attractor Factor. www.AttractorFactor.com All had completed other events and trainings. Some were healers and therapists. All knew how to co-create their own reality using the principles in my books or in the movie, The Secret. www.whatisthesecret.tv

But they all came to go past all of that.

They were ready to learn how to turbocharge their ability to manifest.

They were ready to go beyond what they knew or thought they knew.

I was moved to tears. So was everyone else. I got a standing ovation at the end of the event. But I didn't deserve it. All I did was act on an inspiration that told me to host something called The Manifestation Weekend. From there, I was winging it.

But the funny thing about winging it is that you have wings.

And when you have wings, you can fly.

And when you fly with the type of energy that was among these noble and open minded leaders, you soar as if you're wearing a jet pack and you're cleared to land anywhere you can imagine.

I wish I could convey in words the overwhelming divine power of the weekend. We were in a non-stop moment-by-moment state of exhilaration.

The buzz of high energy was thick. People shared and connected and supported in ways I have never seen before, and I've been around the block when it comes to self improvement, personal growth, spiritual and marketing matters, meditation, and more. I've written about a lot of my own personal journey in the book, Adventures Within.

But this weekend was off the charts. When I asked the group to rate the event on a scale of 1 to 10, all gave it a 10 and most said it was a 15 or even a 20. It went way beyond their expectations, and even mine.

In fact, the entire weekend was about how to go Beyond Manifestation.

I'll soon create a site for you to hear the audios and read the transcripts for the event. It will be up at www.BeyondManifestation.com in a few weeks.

For now, take another look at that picture and see if you can sense just a little of the passion, energy and bliss we all shared.

It was truly miraculous.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- In case you are so curious you can't stand it, the Manifestation Weekend covered everything from how to heal yourself and others with a simple three word statement (!), to my psychic power awakening at the hands of a Hawaiian shaman, to a powerful new ho'oponopono meditation method, to some surprising and revealing pointers about marketing and list building, to new ways to clear and clean the limiting beliefs and energies within yourself, to metaphysical copywriting (?!), to how I let my soul guide my business decisions, to personal confessions about what works and what doesn't in my marketing, to the inside story about the movie The Secret, to the all encompassing blunt truth about what it means to take total responsibility for your life. (You've never heard this definition before!)

PPS - Oh! We also played with what we would welcome if it came "out of the clear blue sky," we had two surprise guest speakers, I revealed what I secretly did with a pencil eraser to make my book Life's Missing Instruction Manual a #1 bestseller www.LifesMissingManual.com, and I gave everyone a stack of mystery bonuses, including a special hand-made, hand-painted magic journal from India blessed with a power to bring wealth and success to the owner of it. I also wrote a manual just for this event, but the event itself was so filling, almost no one cared about the manual. There were more surprises and insights and discoveries than I can remember right now. I'll have to listen to the audios of the event, too. Be looking for the opening of the website at www.BeyondManifestation.com Whew! What a weekend!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce McKee said...

An after the week-end remark: I feel light, like i could fly. I loved the description of having wings...I did not realize that I left with my own personal set. Our meager words can not describe all that took place over the week-end - beyond human language.

Joyce

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.