Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What Do Hog Guts, SRV, and a Red Paper Clip Have in Common?

Two quick news bits for today --

1. If you haven't heard about the guy who traded a red paper clip for a house, it's worth a few minutes of your time to take a look at his story. As far as I know, it's very real. See http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

2. Someone sent "Mr Fire" a surprise gift box with a bag of chitterlings in it. I had to Google "chitterlings" to discover what they are. Now that I know, I'm not sure I want to ingest them. See http://www.chitterlings.com/

Onwards.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want to send me a gift, please don't send food. Remember, I like nothing better than Amazon gift certificates. I don't need lobsters or chitterlings, though I am grateful for the intention behind the gifts.

PPS - Actually, the subject of gift-giving is worth a comment: When you want to give a gift to someone, find out what they like, not what you like. The other day someone sent me a rare music CD of Stevie Ray Vaughan. That got my attention. The giver did their homework. They discovered I love Stevie Ray Vaughan and went out of their way to impress me. They did.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.