Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Amy Reveals A Great Big Secret To Success

Amy Terrill, the woman who won a day with me a few weeks ago, saw my July newsletter at www.mrfire.com/nycu-archives/nycu-2006/july.html and wrote the following email to me (used here with her permission):

Joe,

I absolutley loved what you wrote this month. The Lesson that you talked about was wonderful, it really made me look at myself. After attending the Manifestation Weekend www.BeyondManifestation.com and getting to spend the full day with you I still had to come "home". To me that meant returning to my hum-drum life that I was living. Reading your "Lesson" made me realize, again, that I'm the only person who can change that. I was getting overwhelmed with where I'm at instead of focusing on where I'm going. The extra links that you added were also great, thank you for all of the information. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!

From the bottom of my heart Thank you and I love you!

Amy Terrill

www.amyterrill.com/

Amy is working on her very first website at www.joessecret.com. It's rough and she's scrambling, but she's trying and she's learning and she will do it.

I know she'll succeed because of the mindset revealed in her letter.

Your mindset is a choice.

Choose wisely.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- P.T. Barnum's birthday is July 5th. To celebrate, he has some gifts for you. See www.BarnumReturns.com If you haven't seen the short video clip about the Barnum event I orchestrated to promote my book on Barnum, see www.CanineConcert.com It was a howling success. (I'm not sure the protesting cat would agree, though.)

PPS - I'm stunned and amazed at the record-breaking sales for the audios of my Manifestation Weekend. I had no idea this thing would be such a hit. The site is pretty strong, and the videos on it are pretty cool, but does that really explain the popularity of it? You tell me. See www.BeyondManifestation.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Founder - DIYWebTech.Com said...

That is really nice of you to help your seminar participant to make some money sharing the information that you gave her.

I was wondering, Dr. Yen, is he a huna practitioner? Is Huna the latest technology that you've added to your manifesting tool box?

I'm curious.

Wendy

12:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Wendy!

I think you mean Dr. Len, not Dr. Yen. Close enough, though. :)

He practices ho'oponopono, which I've written about elsewhere. Dr. Len and I are working on a book together about it.

You might see www.BeyondManifestation.com or www.hooponopono.org

joe

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.