Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

How Nerissa Attracted a Brand-New Hybrid Car


Nerissa www.thevideoqueen.com just attracted her brand new car:

It's a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid www.hybridcars.com/camry.html.

It's beautiful, luxurious, and rides like an owl gliding through the night air.

That quiet, too.

She used the principles at www.attractanewcar.com to get the car from her mind into the driveway.

She began by deciding on what she wanted. Since she's a "green girl", meaning environmentally friendly, she wanted a hybrid: a half gas, half battery operated machine.

I bought her a tiny model of a hybrid car (a Prius) to help her start imagining the end result of having a real hybrid car.

I did the same thing when I bought a model of the BMW 645ci, which helped me internalize what it would be like later to own the real BMW 645ci luxury sports car.

The rest of the process was a matter of patience, trust, and acting on whatever actions appeared to take.

Today Nerissa has her hybrid.

We're building a carport to park my BMW Z3. The two new cars, her hybrid and my 645ci, will go in the garage.

If you have any doubts about your ability to attract a new car, or anything else you might desire, please look at the picture of Nerissa above, meeting her new car for the first time.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - P.T. Barnum's birthday will be July 5th. To celebrate it, I am keeping the special offer open at www.BarnumReturns.com Go see. If P.T. Barnum were alive today, I'm pretty sure he'd have a new car, too. But it'd probably be as big as an elephant, just to get attention. He once had an elephant plow the land around his house, just so the people on the train near his home would have something to talk about: P.T. Barnum.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nerissa Oden said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks for taking that picture of me! I just started a video blog about the 2007 Camry Hybrid. It's brand new (like today new) but soon will have my intimate review of Camry Hybrid features. Ride and learn at
http://CamryHybridBlog.com
Love,
Nerissa

1:10 PM  
Blogger Terry Rayburn said...

Joe,

I'm half-way through your terrific book, There's A Customer Born Every Minute, about P.T. Barnum.

My mind is on fire with ideas for my business! I don't know whether to stop reading and start implementing, or just take notes until I'm done reading the whole book!

In addition to a budding online marketing business, I have a ministry and a local home security business. I just finished reading the section on giving people fun in your business, and you specifically mentioned "home security".

It's not just inspirational, but filled with practical brain-jogging ideas.

Thanks for a truly great book on a very inpiring guy!

Terry Rayburn
www.graceforlife.com

7:30 AM  
Blogger ROB DIAMOND said...

Hey Joe, I'm working on attracting a brand new Range Rover by Land Rover. That's my dream car. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the guidance!

Rob-

Belt Buckles

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.