Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Ultimate Writing Secret: An Exclusive Confession

I'm going to tell you my ultimate writing secret.

I've never revealed it before.

I'm willing to bet no writer alive or dead ever used this method.

Shakespeare didn't do it.

Hemingway didn't do it.

Your favorite novelist or copywriter doesn't do it.

But I do.

And it's the main reason my books, sales letters, articles, emails, websites and even blog posts seem to keep people riveted to my words.

It's not the words...but what I am doing as I write the words.

It's one of the reasons my books become #1 bestsellers and my sales letters melt down the walls of resistance in people and break all known profit records.

So here's my ultimate writing secret:

As I am writing anything -- including this very blog entry -- I am silently chanting three magic phrases in my mind.

I am not writing the magic phrases. You won't find them in this post. But I am saying them, silently, in the back of my mind, as I write these words to you.

If you'd like to know what the three magic phrases are, take a moment and poke your head in the door over at www.milagroresearchinstitute.com/iloveyou.htm

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- I silently chanted the three magic phrases as I wrote this post and I am saying them in my mind right now as I write this PS. Can you guess what the three lines are? If so, or if not, go see www.milagroresearchinstitute.com/iloveyou.htm


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.