Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Truth about How to Attract a New Car (or anything else)

Some wonderful soul sent me a blunt email saying I didn't manifest or attract my BMW Z3 or my BMW 645ci luxury sports cars.

He said, "You PAID for them!"

I was a little stunned.

What was he thinking?

Of course I paid for them.

Then it dawned on me that he was confusing the means with the source.

In other words, money, cars and other stuff always come from someplace -- they don't just appear in front of you in a cloud of white smoke (though I won't rule that out) -- but where they come from is the channel, not the source.

This is a biggie.

I first heard this truth from my friend Bob Proctor, who is in the movie I'm in, The Secret. www.whatisthesecret.tv

Bob said, "You think money comes to you from your job, but it comes to you through your job."

As soon as I realized that wealth could come to me in a wide variety of surprising ways, I was well on my way to learning the art of manifestation.

It's the same with attracting a car or house or spouse or whatever you want. When you start using the 5 steps in The Attractor Factor www.attractorfactor.com, or you start practicing the message in The Secret, you activate new thoughts within you, which will lead you to surprising new ways to "manifest" or "attract" what you intend. But if you over analyze the new ways, you could dismiss the magic behind them.

For example, in my book The Attractor Factor I explain how I desired a BMW Z3. Out of that desire came something brand new to me and the rest of the world: the idea of a high-ticket eclass, or coaching by email.

The idea came from inspiration. It was triggered by my intention. By my following through, I received the cash I needed to buy that car. I still have the car and I still love it.

But if you look at the car and say "You PAID for it!," then you miss the magic of how I received the money to pay for it.

The same thing happened when I attracted my BMW 645ci luxury sports car.

I wasn't looking for a new car. I was teaching others how to attract a new car using some of my ideas at www.attractanewcar.com As I went through the process of playing with possibilities and thinking about a new car I might enjoy, I chose one, just for funsies, with the rest of the class.

But as I completed the teleseminar and later offered people the chance to buy the audios on how to attract a new car, I received enough money from the sales to buy my BMW 645ci. So I did. And I love it, too.

Again, if you look at that new car and say "You PAID for it!", then you miss the magic of how it all came about.

The important lesson is to look to the source, not the channel.

Source is supplying everything.

If you want something, go to source.

Source has everything.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- The recent Manifestation Weekend explored all of this in great depth. If you haven't checked out www.BeyondManifestation.com, you might want to give it a look. But remember, the product there isn't ready for sell yet. If you want to know when the next Manifestation Weekend will be held, or if you want to be notified when the audios of the last event are ready for purchase, just send a blank email to attendweekend@aweber.com Thank you.

PPS - If you're trying to attract perfect health -- you know, so you can enjoy driving arround in all those new cars you attract -- you might enjoy knowing about this: If you or someone you know is worried about high cholesterol, send them to www.CardioSecret.com You'll find a free e-book there that is very eye-opening. And the natrual product is a breakthrough in this area. It can help lower bad cholesterol, raise good cholesterol, and help prevent heart attack and stroke, too. Go see.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Hey Joe

I am constantly watching The Secret, at least once a week! I even listen to it while working at my computer!!

I sent it to two friends already as a gift! In fact, I got so into the movie that I thought it was titles, 'The Gift'!!

I forgot it was actually 'The Secret'! That is how beautiful this movie is, it is life changing.

This is the most powerful movie I have ever layed my eyes upon! Thank you Joe!!

--zach even - esh :)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.