Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ut Oh! What is Joe Vitale REALLY like?

Amy Grant attended the now famous Manifestation Weekend www.BeyondManifestation.com last Sat and Sun.

She's been posting her views of the event on her blog, and revealing what marketers like Pat O'Bryan and Craig Perrine are really like.

She teased her readers a few days ago, saying she would reveal what Joe Vitale is really like one day soon.

I've been checking her blog ever since.

Now I know what people feel like when I tease them with my blog posts.

Amy has become quite the little hypnotic marketer.

Anyway, she finally spilled the beans about me today on her blog at http://newsuccess.org/success/success_blog/

I have no idea what to say.

So I'll shut up and let Amy do the talking.

Go see her blog.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want to know when the next Manifestation Weekend will be held and where (I'm thinking San Diego right now), send a blank email to attendweekend@aweber.com or see www.BeyondManifestation.com and fill out the form on the page. You'll be notified when we have the date and place.

PPS - I love you. (Well, I do. So get over it.) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.