Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Who else wants to know the marketing and fitness secrets of a melting Mr. Fire?

Scott York came to my home gym yesterday www.gladiatorgym.com and lit the torch under my butt.

It was day one of filming for our monthly DVD described at www.mrfiremeltdown.com

I was a nervous wreck before we began. I didn't know what to expect.

Would Scott be a Navy Seals take-no-prisoners trainer?

Would he ask me countless marketing questions while I panted for air?

I'm relieved to say I survived it.

Scott taught me his unusual 30-minute fitness routine – the one he used to lose 45 pounds.

He also spent time picking my brains about marketing.

I surprised him by some of the things I revealed about marketing and publicity.

He surprised me by teaching me that I don’t have to starve to lose weight quickly and easily. That was good news, as just the day before I was feeling light headed from cutting back on my food and carbs. Scott pointed out that you don't need to suffer to lose weight and get fit.

And I pointed out that people can succeed with marketing if they do a few things consistently, like model the great showman, P.T. Barnum, who knew the value of publicity. (I wrote about Barnum in my book, There's A Customer Born Every Minute.)

This is gonna be one collectible, unusual, and unforgettable DVD.

The marketing-fitness site went live yesterday morning at www.mrfiremeltdown.com

Anyone interested in fitness marketing should probably take a look at it.

But I believe anyone wanting to know marketing for fitness centers or wanting a marketing plan for fitness centers or even people who want marketing software, especially personal trainers, would want this new DVD of the month.

I think you can call it Marketing with Muscle.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- Scott just emailed me one of the workouts he wants me to do. You'll get to see me do them on the monthly DVD. These are so intense that you may lose weight just watching me workout!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.