Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Amazing Woman Wins Day with Joe Vitale! Turns It Into an Instant Product with-out the Help of Aliens or Breast Implants or Three-legged Singing Pigs!


Amy Terrill's life is changing at a rapid rate.

It's changing so fast that her family and friends, including her husband, are bewildered.

Not Amy, though.

She's going for her dreams and she's moving like Superwoman on super-caffeine.

Amy bought my Hypnotic Selling Secrets www.HypnoticMarketingStrategy.com package a month or so ago. Because she did, she was entered in a contest to possibly win an entire day with me. (Some prize.)

Because she used the steps in my book, The Attractor Factor www.attractorfactor.com, she won. She was here yesterday. And she was bug-eyed excited the entire time she was with Nerissa and me.

You have to understand something about Amy.

She's 24, mother of a two-year-old baby, and she works four ten-hour days a week at Wal-Mart in the farm country outside of St. Louis. Her life is moving boxes in a hot warehouse, all day long.

But she's heard about the Internet.

She watches the success of people like me, Pat O'Bryan, Tom Pauley, and others.

She gets on our mailing lists.

She buys our products.

And she begins to dream.

When I announced my Manifestation Weekend www.BeyondManifestation.com, she and her husband signed up for it. It was a huge step into the unknown.

But they did it.

When I announced my Hypnotic Selling Secrets mega-package, she bought it. It wasn't cheap. For a woman making Wal-Mart wages, this was another huge leap.

But she did it.

When I announced that someone could win a day with me, Amy used the five steps in The Attractor Factor and won that prize.

And get this:

Amy had never flown on a plane before. She and her husband drove to Austin for the Manifestation Weekend. But for the day with me, she was flying.

And she was afraid.

But she did it, anyway.

When Amy came to our home, she began asking questions. They were wonderful, insightful, and surprising questions. Everything from how many books I read a week, to what beliefs did I have to change to be a success. I was in awe.

I gave her a private tour of our estate - from my gym www.gladiatorgym.com/ to our Catarium www.catarium.com to Nerissa's video room to my office to my library to even my top secret magic room.

No one has ever gotten to spend an entire day with me before, where they got such a lengthy tour, or got to ask whatever was on their mind about my life and work.

If this were you, would you see an opportunity here?

I did.

I gave her an idea for a product within minutes of stepping into our home.

I told her that sometimes people go to seminars, take extensive notes, and then sell those notes later to people who didn't attend the event.

I urged Amy to record her experiences with me, write it up as a Special Report, and then sell it online as her first product.

Amy is nervous about it.

But also excited.

She's writing that information product right now.

I'm inspired by people like Amy.

It makes me feel good about people, our world, and the future.

The real winner of the day wasn't Amy.

It was me.

I got to spend the day with her.

Ao Akua,

Joe

www.mrfire.com

PS -- Free Copywriting Lesson: The headline on this blog entry is a National Enquirer http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ type. Think what you like of those newsstand rags, they are bought and they are read. Why? Because people can't resist the strange, the curious, the bizarre, or the unusual. We crave it. This is a tidbit of human psychology you can bank on. So my advice is to use it, at least from time to time. That's what I did today. And look -- You read this post. And I bet you enjoyed it, too. (Don't lie.) Onwards.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lise said...

Joe you really are a wonderful man, everything I read about you, your smiling face and the energy comes from your work is fantastic! Amy's day was such a gem, how I envy her. It really excites me when I see where Amy is in her life right now and where she can be tomorrow with just a guiding hand, the courage to move forward and a product to play with! I'm so glad to be exposed to you and your ongoing work. You really have a wonderfully generous heart and spirit and know how to share your Midas touch with all! Love ya, Lise, Melbourne, Australia xx

5:16 AM  
Blogger Lise said...

Joe you really are a wonderful man, everything I read about you, your smiling face and the energy comes from your work is fantastic! Amy's day was such a gem, how I envy her. It really excites me when I see where Amy is in her life right now and where she can be tomorrow with just a guiding hand, the courage to move forward and a product to play with! I'm so glad to be exposed to you and your ongoing work. You really have a wonderfully generous heart and spirit and know how to share your Midas touch with all! Love ya, Lise, Melbourne, Australia xx

5:18 AM  
Blogger Ronald I Nzimora said...

Hi Joe,
Big ups to Amy and a bi thank you toyou.It's really refreshing to see a marketer who loves his customers.i hope you'll do so many of those contests in the future
Thank you and i love you so much
Ronald (Nigeria)
P.S:If i wanted to make money onlie,how do i start and is there astpe-by step formula?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Thanks for these comments. I love em. :) As for a step by step plan, you might read "The E-Code" (sold at Amazon). You might also look at www.7dayebook.com - joe

11:36 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Amy will go far. Great attitude and willingness to give 100%.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.