Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Inside News Behind the Movie "The Secret", or, Why I'm Not Running for Political Office

Last night I held a "secret" showing of the movie The Secret.

The movie isn't really a secret, of course, as by now most of the online planet has heard the buzz about this amazing film.

And last night's showing wasn't really a secret, either, as the local city was papered with flyers about the "secret" showing of The Secret movie.

I'm in the movie, along with a long list of great teachers and friends, from Esther Hicks to Mike Dooley to Bob Proctor to Jack Canfield to John Assaraf to Bill Harris to -- well, you get the idea.

I held a Q&A after last night's showing. Because I wanted to give my private audience a little behind-the-scenes inside information, I contacted the woman who created The Secret and learned the following news:

Stats approx........in 10 weeks .........tens of thousands of DVDs sold to over 50 countries, and about the same in Online viewings at www.whatisthesecret.tv

300 to 400 people a day are subscribing to The Secret Scrolls and growing

A giant publisher has contacted us and want to publish The Secret book to be on the shelves in November.

Spiritual Cinema Circle wants to include The Secret to send out to their members.

Discussions are taking place with several satellite television services for The Secret to be included in their group.

We are now being contacted by various networks around the world re broadcast.

In Europe we have been approached by one of the biggest film distributors who distributed What The Bleep. What they thought would be a 4 week run in theatres, has now turned into 26 weeks and it is still going. These distributors see The Secret as being even more successful, and so we are currently doing a deal with them to send The Secret through cinemas throughout Europe - translated into German and other languages.

Our team is currently working on translation versions - about 7 to 9 to begin with.

We have been asked via a contact of Rev Michael Beckwith's, if The Secret can be broadcast nationwide in a third world country. It will be broadcast four times to 9 million poverty stricken people there.

We are being approached by various networks around the world, and are following through on each one of them.


There are big discussions with contacts that have come to us, for Japan, China, Malaysia ...... and so the doors are opening to these countries in a big way.

We are drawing very big contacts in Hollywood.........


My team will be moving forward on the sequels in August/September......of which we have so much footage already filmed.

We are being approached by universities, schools, hospitals, health clubs, doctors, churches, sports clubs, large companies and organizations across the United States and the world, requesting publicly screening The Secret.

Secret parties are happening everywhere...........people who receive the DVD are so inspired that they are gathering friends and family and screening within their homes to large groups. We get emails from people saying they have shared The Secret in their home with over 100 people.

The stories of "miracles" happening in people's lives are beyond anything I can describe. You name it, the miracle has happened!


As you can see, the movie is making history.

And with sequels being planned, the momentum is not going to stop any time soon.

My own feeling is that this one single film can awaken humanity in a way not done before in thousands of years.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, you can watch it online or you can buy the DVD. Everything is explained at www.whatisthesecret.tv

I buy multiple copies of the DVD and give them to family, friends, libraries, shelters, and more.

If nothing else, at least go watch the hypnotic teaser on the site.

Tell the world.

Expect miracles.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Last night after the movie, during the Q&A session, some excited, well-meaning soul stood up and urged me to run for political office. He tried to get the crowd to rise up and join him. I didn't give him a chance. When it comes to politics, I'm a Transcendentalist. While politics and politicians can make a difference, I don't see it as my role or calling, at least not at this time. If you're interested in politics, I strongly suggest you find a copy of the book Spiritual Politics by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson. It reveals the hidden causes for world events. You can get details at http://www.visionarylead.org/spirit2.htm


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Joe - how ironic, that as i received your feed blitz I am watching 'The Secret' for about the 15th time :)

I've sent this as a gift to my brother, and my close friend who has just defeated cancer for the 2nd time.

I sent this to him so he can keep in his room during his hospital stay and i told him it should be watched at least 1 x day, if not, just play it and LISTEN to it.

In fact, I was so blown away by this movie that i forgot it was titled 'the secret', instead, i thought the movie was called 'The Gift'!! ha ha

so, i'm bragging to everyone to go and visit www.thegift.tv and can't find the web site. I got scared as all heck but finally I realized i made this hilarious mistake!

This DVD should be required viewing on a regular basis by educators, athletes, olympians, coaches, business people and EVERYONE on earth!

i play the dvd on my lap top while i work so I can listen to what everyone says on the dvd and man, my body and mind just buzzes with abundance and prosperity.

I get goose bumps!!

This is the most amazing movie ever, and this is a gift that everyone should place in their own hands and in the hands of their loved ones!

Joe, thank you my friend!

zach even - esh :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Joe - how ironic, that as i received your feed blitz I am watching 'The Secret' for about the 15th time :)

I've sent this as a gift to my brother, and my close friend who has just defeated cancer for the 2nd time.

I sent this to him so he can keep in his room during his hospital stay and i told him it should be watched at least 1 x day, if not, just play it and LISTEN to it.

In fact, I was so blown away by this movie that i forgot it was titled 'the secret', instead, i thought the movie was called 'The Gift'!! ha ha

so, i'm bragging to everyone to go and visit www.thegift.tv and can't find the web site. I got scared as all heck but finally I realized i made this hilarious mistake!

This DVD should be required viewing on a regular basis by educators, athletes, olympians, coaches, business people and EVERYONE on earth!

i play the dvd on my lap top while i work so I can listen to what everyone says on the dvd and man, my body and mind just buzzes with abundance and prosperity.

I get goose bumps!!

This is the most amazing movie ever, and this is a gift that everyone should place in their own hands and in the hands of their loved ones!

Joe, thank you my friend!

zach even - esh :)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Joyce McKee said...

Joe, all of this started with an idea, and look how it has transformed lives. It brings me such hope that the Universe will be faithful with my ideas.

As you remember from our week-end together, I am a big fan of the movie. The copy you gave us at the retreat is out on loan.

Thanks for your leading - I love You!!

Joyce

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lise said...

Hi Joe, that post really got the goose bumps and not just coz its 5C (40F) here this morning in Melbourne, Australia. This year has been like no other, an extraordinary groundswell of light has touched the planet. Growth has gone warp speed. It is like people are little budded flowers all starting to burst open. The Secret is one of the many symbols of our consciousness opening to the new. I see the Secret and say 'well of course that's how it works' as if I've always known it, its just that I'm catching up to manifesting physically. What a magnificent time to be on planet earth, pacha mamma! Thanks Joe, as always love your work and self, Lise Sutherland-Fraser :^)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.