Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why my heart is throbbing right now...



My heart is throbbing as I write this.

Just moments ago I received a booklet from EAS, the company that sponsors the yearly Body-For-Life fitness contest started by Bill Phillips over ten years ago.

This booklet reveals the 2005 finalists, as well as their stories, pictures, and amazing transformations.

I entered the contest twice in 2005. While I didn't win any prizes, I did complete the 12-week challenge both times, which 98% of the applicants don't do. As a result, my name is listed in this booklet of 2005 finalists.

I am beyond words happy.

Just to have my name listed, in tiny print, on the two single pages of 2005 Body-for-Life Challenge finishers is an honor, an award, and a reward.

I've had my name in print many times, in magazines, newspapers, on the cover of my books, and so on.

That was easy compared to this.

Any fitness contest takes time, energy, focus, dedication, and sacrifice. I did it five times. I'm doing it again right now. I've lost 80 pounds and went from being the Buddha of the Internet to the Charles Atlas of the Internet. I'm striving to become the Hercules of the Internet.

Anyway, I just had to share.

Ao Akua,

Joe

www.mrfire.com

PS - I am in the 2006 Body-for-Life contest right now. But I'm going to sponsor a contest of my own next. Scott York and I will be announcing the world's first body and business contest. Details to come soon. If you can't wait, send a blank email to mrfire@yourbusinessbody.com In return you'll get a free Special Report on Invincible Marketing, and you'll be on the list to be the first to hear about our special body and business contest.

PPS - While today is P.T. Barnum's birthday, I feel like I just received the best gift by making the EAS list.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.