Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Why is this the most popular article I've ever written?

I'm amazed at how many people are circulating an article I wrote a while back on Dr. Len and the Hawaiian healing system called ho'oponopono.

Every day I'm getting calls and emails from people, all declaring their love for the article.

It turns out someone posted it on a Yahoo! news group.

Others posted it on their blogs.

Still others distributed the article to their friends and their own mailing lists.

Not only that, but the article evolved into something more...

My work with Dr. Len inspired me to create a bestselling audio with Pat O'Bryan at www.milagroresearchinstitute.com/iloveyou.htm

My work with Dr. Len also inspired me to hold the world's first Manifestation Weekend.

And now I'm co-authoring a book on ho'oponopono with Dr. Len, titled Zero Limits, that will come out in 2007. It will be the first ever book on this secret system.

If you haven't read the article that started it all, it's at www.mrfire.com/article-archives/new-articles/worlds-most-unusual-therapist.html

An author never knows which writing will touch the hearts of people.

I'm glad this one hit home.

It's my favorite, too.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want to know when the next Manifestation Weekend will be held, just sign up at www.BeyondManifestation.com Expect miracles.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea said...

Dearest Joe ~

I wanted to write to say how infinitely grateful I am to you for this article you hve written. As you guessed it, I found it by way of a yahoo group I am apart of:)

You article coming to me today is spiritual confirmation to me that the messages that I have received and share with all including the ones written in the Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness book, also have a basis in Ho'oponopono. I have studied Kuna Reiki and many other forms of healing its basis is within
Ho'oponopono as well it seems, releasing e~motions and all of the wisdom that I share within the book. It is just when I was studying
it, I was studying it, attempting to learn it rather than BEing it and Living it, BEing responsible for it as you write of your experience.

It was when I went through many other spiritual awakenings and reawakenings that the wisdom made sense, spiritual sense so to
speak, through another way. Sometimes when wisdom comes to us in one form or another, we are free from really "seeing it" or embracing it,
until we shift into resonance with it and within it, which is what happened to me.

So thank you for sharing the light of who you are and being the reflection of the light of who I am in what you have written. I am honored to know and be friends with you in this life experience. You are such a wonderful, beautiful, loving soul:)

Infinite Love and Light,

Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond, DD
Dancing Dolphin Diamondlady
Director, The Diamondlady International Spiritual Oneness Center
Spiritual Medium, Author, Ascended Master

JUST PUBLISHED! Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual
Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience, available at
http://www.diamondlady.net

Published in 2004, Life Long Learning ~ Transforming Learning -
Discovering Learning Through Living Life In Unlimitless Possibilities,
available at http://www.lifelonglearning4all.com

Ezine articles expert:
http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Patti_Diamond,_DD

Reach me on Myspace at: My URL
http://www.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

My Blog URL
http://blog.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

4:29 PM  
Blogger Lise said...

Dearest Joe, I'm sitting with tears in my eyes today, the love bug is doing the globe. Obviously I'm seeing beautiful things because I am everything, you are everything. Its so amazing. I have seen your post everywhere and it excites me because this incredible knowledge is 'getting in', people all over the world are getting it, some won't but the fact it is everywhere is incredible. The world is changing before our very eyes because we are changing. Thanks Joe, love you and your work. Lise, Melbourne, Australia :^)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.