Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Behind the Scenes with Larry King and Me

If you missed the Larry King Live show the other night, when I was a guest, you can read the transcript at -- http://www.mrfire.com/article-archives/new-articles/larry-king-spreads-the-secret-again.html

Or go to http://www.mrfire.com/ and click on the "Article Database" link on the left.

If you want to order a DVD of the show, call 800-CNN-NEWS or just go to www.fdch.com

A lot of people are asking if they can still take me up on the offer to get 25 copies of my book, The Attractor Factor, in paperback, to receive a ticket to attend a private tele-seminar with me in 2007.

You bet.

I extended the deadline to December 1, 2006.

Just get 25 books of The Attractor Factor from any online or off-line store and forward your receipt to suzanneburns@austin.rr.com or FAX it to 512 847 0529.

I'll announce the private tele-seminar in 2007. You'll be able to ask me questions, and I'll record it so you won't miss anything.

Some people ask me questions about Larry King, such as --

What's in those cups on the table in front of you?

I asked for a cup with something in it. We all got water. It tasted divine to me.

Was anything edited?

Yes. Jack Canfield told a story that was taken out, and so did I. I'm sure they edited it for time and not because of content.

What's Larry King like in person?

Pretty much the same as you see him. He's street-smart, direct, inquisitive, and friendly. I liked him.

Where were your beads?

I forgot to bring them. I wore them in the movie The Secret and now everyone expects me to wear them all the time. Well, I'm listening. I'm wearing them right now.

I'll post more "behind the scenes" stories later...

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want miracles in your life, too, see www.MiraclesCoaching.com

PPS - - If you haven't seen the movie The Secret yet, I highly recommend it. It's what inspired these Larry King specials. See http://www.TheSecret.tv Go for it.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Goosh said...

Why do you wear the beads?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

They are a gift from friends in India, so they are full of love, and they remind me of my spiritual side. They are called a mala. I touch the beads to remind me to say 'I love you' all the time. Plus I think I look sexy in them. :)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.