Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Want This for Christmas, Thank You


Good lord I haven't seen a car this stunning, sexy, or space age since I first laid eyes on Francine, my 2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM.

This is a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and it's probably faster than early NASA rockets.

I have no idea where someone would drive, aim, or park one of these, but lordy, I want one.

The car can go 253 m.p.h., o to 60 in 2.3 seconds, and has 1,0001 horsepower.

I'm sorry, Francince, but I think this Veyron would leave you in the dust.

The Bugatti website is amazing. It's interactive, colorful and mesmerizing; with more choices than I've ever seen for making your own dream car-rocket.

Volkswagon is making 300 of these $1.2 million dollar each babies and they know they won't make a profit. Each car will cost the company about $5 million to create. But that won't stop Volkswagon. They want to make a statement.

I'm constantly in awe at what the human mind can create, when it thinks like a non-human.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Have I mentioned yet that I can be seen on Larry King this Thursday (tomorrow!) night on CNN?

Reminder: Larry King Live airs on CNN at 6 p.m. pacific and re-airs at 9 p.m. pacific and 12 midnight (which is 9 p.m. eastern, midnight eastern and 3 a.m. eastern; 8 pm central, 11 pm central, and 2 am central). The show airs overseas on CNN International, as well. See www.cnn.com/larryking or see http://whatisthesecret.tv/revealed/larry-king-secret.html Tell the world - and other worlds, too!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

Fantastic car and a wonderful Christmas gift! As a suggestion, a place to drive a car like this so that you can have maximum driving pleasure would be on a race track. Hire a an experienced driving coach, you'll have an absolute ball. I have experience in this area so if you would like more information please feel free to contact me: phil@jour.com.au

I really enjoyed your insights in 'The Secret' and in your appearance on Larry King Live. Thank you for your great messages and love.

Phil.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.