Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Thinking Big

I'm sitting on a balcony on a 200 acre resort in Phoenix. Outside there's a giant circus tent. Hundreds of restaurant owners have come to hear George Foreman speak. I'll be talking about how to Barnumize your business. Most people don't think big enough. Not this resort. Not this event. Not Foreman. Not Barnum. They stretch and reach and dare. I find it all incredibly inspiring.
Ao Akua
Joe
www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

I have been reading your blog for sometime and I have all of your books. Thinking big has changed my life to a point where no one around me actually believes my progress. My family and friends want the old me back but I just can't think that small anymore...;) I want to say a heartfelt and warm thank you Joe you have been my inspiration...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline van Bierk said...

Dear Joe,

I saw two people last night sleeping in their cars and I told my boyfriend, I guess Joe was like this at one time in his life and look at him now. You are true inspiration, a constant reminder and living proof that EVERYTHING is possible.
Since watching The Secret and learning more and more about the law of attraction, I see miracles are happening and it's truly exciting.

Thanks for that!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.