Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Install The Secret



Go see http://installthesecret.com

This DVD helps you install and then transcend The Secret.

It is quickly becoming my #1 bestselling DVD.

Ao Akua

joe

www.mrfire.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Dear Dr. Vitale:

I have $80. to spend on one of your products. Which product do you recommend? I have been on my journey for about a year and have read "The Attraction Factor" and many more books and resources, so I know the 'basics', I just need to find that final 'spark' that will break open all my potential. With sincerity and appreciation for all your wonderful work--

5:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Joan. If you haven't seen The Secret yet, I'd say get that one. If you have, then I'd say get my new one on Install and Transcend The Secret. All the best to you. - joe

6:44 PM  
Blogger Paul Brady said...

Hello Joe, I first watched the secret in Oct 2006 and have watched it about a dozen times and bought the book and read that twice. I've also have read two books from Esther and Jerry Hicks several times over. I was not sure but felt that something was missing in my attempt and progress of manifesting. So I purchaseed your "Install the Secret" DVD. I never knew that I had any blockages or limiting beliefs that were derailing my efforts to attract. After the first time watching the DVD and trance my mind had an energy to it that was indescribable. It actually was difficult to think. But when I focused on no thought. As in meditation, no thought. It was bliss. This feeling lasted for about two hrs. Subsequently after watching the trance portion of the video, I still get an energy mind buzz but not as strong. I feel that my mind has been rewired but I really don't have any tangible evidence yet. Can you explain what has happened?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.