Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Secret Behind "The Attractor Factor"


My best-selling book, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) From the Inside Out continues to stir people to create their own miracles.

I, of course, love it.

It makes my heart sing to know I am helping people achieve happier, healthier, wealthier lives.

Heather Vale interviewed me a few days ago about the book and me. Her questions were brilliant. Except for not being able to answer one of them on the spot, I think I did pretty good.

If you'd like to learn more about The Attractor Factor, or me, you can listen to the interview for free at http://www.successunwrappedradio.com

I think I'll invite Lindsay Lohan to listen, as well. I think she needs all the help she can get right now.

Enjoy.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS - You can still get The Attractor Factor and plenty of bonuses at http://www.mrfire.com/factor The book is also in book stores.

PPS - Listen to the interview and find out why Heather thinks I'm psychic.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I'm really intrigued by your practice of plugging really popular keywords like "Lindsay Lohan" into your posts (it's also fun to see the ways you come up with of doing that!).

Obviously you have nothing to lose by doing this. But have you got any data about whether it's working (for example lots of hits to your blog or site from google searches for 'Lindsay Lohan')?

Cheers,
Steven

www.stevenpam.com.au

7:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Steven. I'm keeping tabs on the traffic and will let you know the results soon. If nothing else, it's fun to swing around hot names. Makes me feel important.
joe

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.