Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gimme-a-break! Is manifesting easy?

One person posted a strong objection to my last blog entry, on Warp-Speed Manifesting.

He pointed out that it didn't "just happen" that I manifested Francine, my Panoz car.

He also said I couldn't manifest a "private island" with a snap of my fingers.

He also said I couldn't "just buy" a Bugatti Veyron.

Well, let's look at all that.

First, I wrote a blog entry, not the definitive guide on how to manifest cars.

There was one main point to the entry, and that was when you are clear of counter-intentions, you can more quickly attract the things you want. You may have little or nothing to do, or you may have a lot to do. The point is, it will happen quicker when you are clear. It won't seem like work at all then, either.

Second, manifesting has little to do with money.

Money is one way and one thing you can trade for what you want. But it's not the only way.

You could win a car. (That's how the original owner of Francine got her.)

Or have one given to you. (It's happened to me.)

Yes, you can buy a car, too, but not easily if it's a hand-made exotic luxury sports car like Francine and there's only 300 in the entire world!

Getting Francine was in fact easy. When I wrote I "didn't try", I put the words in quotes to suggest I took some action but not with any effort.

It was indeed a snap.

As for the Bugatti, if I wanted one, and if one were available, I'd buy it.

I'd pay cash, too.

Simple as that.

Truth is, I don't want one. After all, that $1.2 million street rocket can burn an entire tank of gas in under twelve minutes!

Do you really think I want something like that?

As for manifesting a private island, I'm doing that next.

I announced it at the last Beyond Manifestation event.

I said I was going to create Manifestation Island.

Instantly I had several people want to be investors.

I now have an artist creating the map for it.

I also have a wealthy investor as a lead for funds.

It's happening.

But note: I'm not making it happen.

I'm not struggling.

I'm "doing" but without effort.

These are all more clues to the manifestation process.

Again, this is a blog post. I'm not trying to write the complete guide to creating your own reality. For that, watch the movie The Secret and read my book The Attractor Factor. And get my program Attract a New Car.

Finally, if all of this still sticks in your craw, consider why you are fighting with it.

Perhaps you still think life has to be hard?

Perhaps you want it to be?

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - A great way to get clear is www.MiraclesCoaching.com Take a look. Thank you.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Андрей Беляков said...

I agree.

In my opinion most people think that success teachers try to make working to afford something look like manifesting.

But I think that it is really a manifestation, which looks like something ordinary like buying a thing with money, or winning a thing etc.

On the surface it looks like you make some money or call some people, or did something else and got the thing you wanted in the end.

But beneath the surface it is just your higher self directing all this events to make pure manifestation of wish look realistic within the terms of our reality.

I, for example, sometimes just state my wish and then check the e-mails every day. Then I start to get a lot of offers that seem to increase my income. Somebody can look and say that I work hard, do a lot of things and so on.

But really it is some mighty director of the events (my higher self) who literally FORCE me into all these activities, giving the right offers, the simple tasks, the inspiration.

It can hardly be called hard work, becouse it starts with just checking e-mails and doing obvious and simple steps that almost BEG me to do them.

- Andrey Belyakov,
Yaroslavl, Russia

7:14 AM  
Blogger Student Entrepreneur said...

Dear Joe,

I have been reading your literature and am equally fascinated by P.T. Barnum as you are. You are very good in sharing your passion. I have also been listening to you in many free teleseminars.

The Law of Attraction idea didn't sit with me very well and I have much trouble believing it completely because I know you first as a marketer. However, I'm more convinced now.

My question: As said in your post on manifesting, you could have used cash to buy the cars anytime. Francine was given to you so you did attract it. If my intent is to be able to talk to you person-to-person ,discussing about your books and philosophy as well as to learn from you, how do I manifest that?

I don't have the cash to pay for your mentoring program nor for your private seminars. Also, you are a busy man, how do I get to meet you in person?

Thanks.
Ty Teh

7:57 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Meeting me is easy. Just show up at one of my events, many of which are free.

But more importantly is to not focus on the person, but on the end result.

Don't focus on getting what you want from me, but on getting what you want.

Joe

9:19 AM  
Blogger Student Entrepreneur said...

Thanks for the answer, Joe.
I forgot to mention that I live in Singapore. How should I meet you in person in this case?
Nevertheless, I look forward to the day that our path would cross.
Thanks again.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.