Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Warp-Speed Manifesting


On October 1st I posted a blog entry here on how to increase your wealth.

I urged you to get comfortable with greater amounts of income by pretending you were already rich and could do whatever you wanted.

I ended it with a PPS that explained I was stretching my own "wealth limits" by toying with the idea of buying a Panoz exotic sports car.

I didn't need another new car.

I was just playing touch and go with the idea.

It was fun.

But on October 7th I posted a blog entry here describing the story of Francine - my new Panoz car!

I manifested that car in less than one week.

I didn't try.

It just "happened."

I think there's a major lesson here.

When you don't have any inner blocks to your goals, they happen pretty fast.

When you have a spirit of fun about your goals - no addictions, attachments or desperation about them - they happen even faster.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you need help in getting clear of your counter-intentions to your own success, consider my Miracles Coaching program.

News Flash: The book and audio versions of the hit movie The Secret come out this week. If I were you, I'd get multiple copies for family, friends, and complete strangers, too. Look for them in book stores or order from Amazon. Let's get this message to the world.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Hi

Is it possible to manifest an exact house you want or is it better to have an image of the things you would like in your house like 4 bedrooms, large garden etc.
I wonder Because there is a house I really want - its not for sale yet but is it possible to manifest it?

thanks

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hi

Is it possible to manifest an exact house you want or is it better to have an image of the things you would like in your house like 4 bedrooms, large garden etc.
I wonder Because there is a house I really want - its not for sale yet but is it possible to manifest it?

thanks

2:11 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

It's better to not focus on an exact anything but on the elements you like. That way you can get even something better. Anything is possible.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

This is so interesting that I'll make my next post a response to it...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Ernest ODell said...

Dr. Vitale,

Yes, it is possible to afford a 40 million dollar Gulfstream or a 50 million dollar yacht, or a 100 million dollar island.

The problem most people have is that they are stuck on one level.

When you autographed my copy of "There's A Customer Born Every Minute" you wrote "Think Big". If there's one thing I have always learned from people like you and Donald Trump, it is to think big.

Yes, it is possible to have it in "one lifetime" because we both know people who have done it. But you can do it, too.

What holds too many people back from their dreams is their limiting beliefs. They have this notion that the genie gave them 3 wishes, when all he said was "Your wish is my command."

Shariq is only being held back by his limiting beliefs. Once he takes off the limits, he can have that 40 million dollar Gulfstream... and a pilot to go with it! :)

Ernest O'Dell

5:35 AM  
Blogger Jane of Nebraska said...

It is surely a beautiful car.
But up to the point you manifested Francine, it felt like what Joe could do...I could too. Francine put your adventures in an unreachable level in my mind though.....ugh. Sorry. Limited thinking sucks.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.