Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How to Get on Oprah

Oprah is looking for people who saw the movie The Secret and were changed by it. This is for an upcoming Oprah show about The Secret. Get complete details at

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=247600001

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just watched "The Secret" about 3 weeks ago. After I watched it I kept thinking, this would be a great message to share with people on Oprah! Even more proof of the "Law of Attraction" in action, I guess!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Joe,
This is great, I have been all over Oprah's website in the last couple of days, in fact, growing up I wanted to be the first "Native American" Oprah!!! Well as have been attracting better things into my life I decided that I would think bigger, so I looked on her upcoming events and saw-"Do you know that you were born to be a millionaire, do you want to become one" So I filled out the information and then now I find this info on your blog--AMAZING!! Thanks for the love you have for your work!
Kelly

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.