Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Neville on Oprah


On the first part of the Oprah special about The Secret, Rhonda is flipping through one of my books.

It's the book At Your Command by Neville and republished and edited by yours truly.

You can see the Oprah segment here:



Neville is one of my favorite authors, speakers and modern mystics. I mentioned him in The Attractor Factor as well as in Zero Limits.

He also inspired my entire Attract a New Car site.

I think he'd be flattered to be on Oprah.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - You can get At Your Command at www.amazon.com. Just search for my name or for Neville. At Your Command was Neville's very first book, and is rare today.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger bj said...

I thought you and your readers might be interested in this follow-up info about the Oprah show about “The Secret” last week...

Oprah will generally repeat topics when she receives a large volume of responses to any particular show. So if we want to see more Law of Attraction on Oprah (which would be an amazingly positive thing for the planet), then we need to post on her message board to let her know WE WANT MORE! Here’s the link to Oprah’s message board about “The Secret”:

http://boards.oprah.com/WebX?13@@.f13d027!DYNID=DMHZV5U2YKSG1LARAZ2SFEQ

Also, the free International Law of Attraction Teleconferences that were held last week were a big hit, so there will be two more free teleconferences this week. The link for those is http://lawofattractionteleconference.com.

I think it’s safe to say that “The Secret” is out!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sydney Jones said...

Consciously or subconsciously we all knew the secret & we have been living with it for all our lives. However what Rhonda & her team have done is that, they have made all of us aware of this fact. I don’t know if the secret will help me achieve all the things that I desire but yes since I have watched the movie I am feeling good & it seems like everything happening around me is great & it will be so for the rest of my life.

I work with a non-profit organization Blog The Bible, where we discuss all the things which can make you happy & also relate to Jesus & Bible at the same time. I think if The Secret can generate the same happiness within all of us then there is no harm in believing the Law of Attraction.

We all have experienced it, whenever we feel good & happy we think of god, we think of Jesus, we think of Bible. So I would say that no matter what everybody thinks but this DVD has surely brought me close Jesus, Bible & at last Happiness.

Sydney Jones
http://www.blogthebible.com

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.