Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oprah reveals The Secret this Thursday

Oprah is airing a special on the hit movie The Secret this Thursday, February 8th.

I haven't seen it and I'm not in it -- I was on my back having surgery when she taped it -- but I strongly suggest you watch it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this movie is the first step in helping awaken the planet.

Pass the word.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - What's the second step in awakening the planet? I'll tell you this Summer.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lake Park said...

Hello Dr. Vitale,

When I watched The Secret for the first time months ago I didn't know it, but my life took a drastic turn for the much much better. Who knew?

I have come far enough that I'm actually able to help guide fellow network marketers toward success in their businesses.

I am so grateful for your work and wisdom.

Lisa Dingel
Mentoring For Free

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.