Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Magic Genie

You may have noticed that the blog post from a few days ago titled "I No Longer Exist" has been changed to "I Am Alive and Well."

Turns out what I write here is almost like a magic genie: it comes true.

Besides, enough people wrote to me saying they were disturbed or uneasy about the "I No Longer Exist" post to made me realize I was sending out bad vibes.

I apologize.

Please forgive me.

I'll be careful in the future.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Your words have power, too. It's your magic genie. Choose your words carefully. Always express what you want, not what you don't want. We all need reminded of this. Even me.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pen Name: Brenda Freo` said...

I write reality too Joe so I KNOW THE FEELING!!! ain't it cool? talk about how careful we must be now NOW that WE KNOW...

Brenda in Idaho USA Earth & Beyond
http://www.lightsoflove.us/videoarcade.html
we may have something here above that you have not yet seen. LOL

LOVE TO YOU BELOVED ONE and remember:
There is no 'out there' and I am merely a magnificent condition come be4 you right now!!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger SuccessFairy.com said...

Hey Joe,
well you are human like we all and you know, we are with you - loving life; living our passion.

(btw, my darling is sitting here painting, probably not for long, as she gets tired faster now that she's "more pregnant" *smile*, little sweety is driving his bike around the house and I'm... taking time to read your new blog entries)

Love to you Joe, we are sending you the best vibrations like always, maybe even a bit more extensive now to help you recovering fast - you are, you are!

Read you later...

PS: --Calling me SuccessFairy makes me feeling sooo good always, thank you!
SuccessFairy - helping with passion...

9:59 PM  
Blogger merlyn said...

Words, it has been my experience, have extraordinary power. In the blink of one word you can alter a whole moment, day, life.

I noticed a hile back a trend of says 'so so' when people asked how I was doing and naturally I felt...so so. Now when asked I say 'Excellent' even if I am tired or feeling a bit down and I notice that the negative feeling vanishes just a little, like shedding water..like shedding excess invisble unwanted weight.

Be on the mend fast. Heal and be healthy!Think good things.

xxs and oos
Merly

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.