Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pain-Free Insights

A few narcotic induced trances...

I dreamed Nerissa and I were in the future poking around at life one week out. When I returned and explained it to her, I spotted us as we started to live what I had perceived to happen. It momentarily tripped my mental wires. I tried to point us out to Nerissa but she was in the present and I was in both now and to-come.

I saw life as a finished photograph, a long picture with all the highlights of your life laid out frame by frame. You could become conscious of being in the picture and you could enjoy it as divine play. But the next step was to become aware that you could change the next images in the picture by cleansing the image you were in.

I saw myself living in a heavenly place (probably Maui) but surrounded by an army of monkeys who obeyed me and a woman who spoke fluent English and cooked great breakfasts. I'm assuming she was Jane and I was Tarzan. Life seemed good but I missed seeing books in my hut.

I received a "prosperity penny" from a mystic. I looked at it and asked, "Do you have anything bigger?" Seems like something dealing with prosperity should be more than a penny.

Ao Akua,

Joe
http://www.mrfire.com/

PS -- Number two, above, is more relevant than you might ever imagine.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin Lee Sardini said...

Ah-ha! It seems there is more than one way to access the "Super-Conscious". Gee, Joe, it reminds me of something from the 60's ;-)
All this swirling about in that great mind of yours!
Cleansing the image you are in to change the next images in the picture...Hmmm, it all makes sense, but if I were you I'd cleanse the "absence of books" right out of the picture :-) I don't know where you'd be without your books, but I know I wouldn't be where I am today without YOUR life-changing books.

Thanks for everything you do.

Blessings to you and Nerissa,
Robin Sardini

1:29 PM  
Blogger Carol L. Skolnick said...

Dear Joe,

Question: isn't each and every penny a unit of prosperity and therefore not insignificant? We would have no dollars without cents, just as we would have no bodies without single cells.

I'm one of those weirdos who picks up abandoned or lost pennies in the street and says, "thank you." (And keep 'em coming, if you please!)

So to my way of thinking, every penny is a "prosperity penny."

Love,
Carol

10:20 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Carol. I pick up pennies, too. I didn't say they were insignificant. I simply asked for something bigger. Besides, it was a joke, anyway. Be well. - joe

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.