Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Aimee's Healing Painting

When my dear friends Craig and Aimee Perrine heard I went in for surgery, they went into shock.

I know their entire family. I once performed magic for their kids. We've shared our lives for years now.

They also know I'm healthy, have never been in a hospital, or ever had surgery.

They were deeply concerned and wanted to do something to help.

Aimee is a gifted artist. She had also just completed the recent Zero Limits seminar with me and Dr. Hew Len. She knew the value of cleansing and following inspiration.

She felt inspired to paint an original work of art for me. She painted a Texas bluebonnet, which Dr. Hew Len said was a cleaning tool.

As she painted, Aimee kept chanting "I love you, I love you, I love you" repeatedly.

She wasn't necessarily saying it to me, but to the spirit of life. She was coming from love, expressing love, and painting love.

When I was well enough to stand a visitor, they drove from Austin to visit and present the healing painting to me.

I was in awe.

I held it, stared at it, and felt it for minutes.

I couldn't speak.

I was near tears.

Aimee is going to reproduce her healing painting. She is going to offer it for sale so others can benefit from this magical art.

In short, my pain helped reveal her gift.

You can see her painting at http://www.healingpainting.com/

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- More healing images are at www.zerolimits.info


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger merlyn said...

It is a lovely painting.

Art, music it heals. I think any gift of creation has an element of love in it, when we as artists create we do so in love.

A very long time ago I bought an odd lot of very peculiar 'blank' cards, Inside one of them was printed this quote.

"To create is to merge with love; to give and be recieved by a viewer as a visiion with no division."

There was no name on who wrote or said this but it has always stayed with me.

We are what we create, when we create with love it spreads like wildfire.

-cheers and bright blessings
Merly

http://recycled-crows.blogspot.com/

5:25 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Hey Joe,
I checked out the site and the painting is absolutely beautiful. Your friend has quite a gift. I love that instead of giving a mainstream purchased object, she used her unique gift combined with the techniques she had just learned, to help you heal.

Btw, did you write the copy for her site? It really sounds like your "voice".

Get well soon; there are a few million people praying for you right now.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

I didn't write the copy. Her husband, Craig, did.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Lake Park said...

Joe,

Lisa here. Do you know if Aimee paints by reqest? I am thinking how it would feel to have a painting inspired by a brief conversation.

My life is headed in a magical direction, and it would forever remind me of this time in our lives, as we are moving from lack to prosperity.

That is where my heart went when I looked at her gift to you.

Thank you so much for sharing!!
Lisa Dingel

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I going to wing this I have never posted a comment but I just know that this painting is just what our family my grandaughters their mother a quadriplegic,a drug addict and now in the hospital with 60% burns to her body with burns from a bath. Thank you Aimee and Thank you Joe in more ways then you can imagine.
julie

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.