Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, March 19, 2007

On Passion

Last week I signed a major book deal. This morning I signed yet another one. I have more books coming out this year than most people read in a lifetime. Once you hit a slipstream in life, the current picks up. All you have to do then is hang on for the ride. I'm surfing through life. And what a rush it is. Always always do what you love. Passion is the door to success.
Ao Akua
Joe
www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott Tousignant said...

Well put Dr. Vitale!

Not only is Passion the doorway to your own personal success, it also impacts the people around you.

So many people benefit when you and others follow their passion. At that point success become much more than any monetary value.

Thanks for sharing.

Scott Tousignant
www.scotttousignant.com

2:37 PM  
Blogger Student Entrepreneur said...

Hey Joe,

I set the intention of coming up with my bestseller this year and I already have the concept and marketing strategy. Last week, I happened to bump into a self-published author who is now going through the second-reprint of her book. (coincidence? I think not.) Now, I have contacts for book printing and also I'm knowing more authors to seek advice from.

Looking at your success, there is a thing or two that I definitely can learn from you. When writing your book, how is it that the book-writing process (content and message) be made so natural for you? This is my first time writing and I could really use your advice. All of your books tend to have an easy-flowing quality and is a breeze to read. Very enjoyable and relaxing.

If you like to look at my intentions that I have set, it's on my blog with the title "Being Who I Am". Having learned the law of Attraction through you as well, I'm open to advice on how I can take the right actions to manifest them.

Also, how do you let your intentions show in your book like what you do for Zero Limits and the example of ads that pulled so well before being posted just by being wishing other's well?

Forever Fascinated.
-Ty Teh

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passion is an amazing thing, isn't it Joe. When I graduated college, I thought my passion was journalism. I was going to be newspaper reporter. No so anymore. After I failed miserably at reporting, I learned about the wonderful profession of PR.

I'm working in that industry now, but my passion to practice is bigger than the tiny firm for which I work.

My next destination is working for a PR agency and then -- all goes well -- launching my own.

Furthermore, I've read The Secret and have put the Law of Attraction to work in my life. Will see what results come of it.

If you're interested, please visit my blog Extreme Makeover: Spin Edition.

THe url is www.spinmakeover.blogspot.com

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline van Bierk said...

Well said. Thanks for sharing this.

www.myspace.com/ottosdaughter

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline van Bierk said...

Well said. Thanks for sharing this.

www.myspace.com/ottosdaughter

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.