Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Kirk's Smile


I smile every time I see a picture of little Kirk.

This little boy seems deliriously happy.

I'm told he often lays on a mat and kicks his feet for long periods of time.

He loves it and laughs as he plays.

But Kirk couldn't always do that.

Early on, he couldn't even smile.

About three years ago Kevin Hogan told me about a little boy he met named Kirk. Kirk suffered a pediatric stroke a few weeks after birth. Apparently this can happen to babies, more often than anyone likes to know.

Kevin asked me to help him raise money for medical operations, and I did.

As a result, Kirk is moving, a little, and smiling, a lot.

Kirk sends me little "I love you" messages and photos -- by email via his mother -- and every one of them makes me smile.

I received one the other day and stared at it for minutes, looking at Kirk's contagiously happy smile, and feeling drawn into the loving spirit of this child.

It feels good to help someone of such a divine nature, who seems happy to be where he is in life; no complaints, no bickering, no bitterness.

Who knows why someone like Kirk comes into the world and instantly has a health challenge?

Is it karma? Reincarnation? Or - ?

Maybe it's a divine test for us -- not Kirk, as he is Buddha happy right now, but a test for you and me -- it's us who seem to be challenged by his situation. We are the ones being asked to grow here, not Kirk.

Truth is, I don't know the why.

But I do know that when something is in my experience, it's up for me to heal.

So I'm doing my part.

I'm helping Kirk, and I hope you will, too.

Kirk is my super hero.

I wish I could always be so accepting of life.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - You can donate to Kirk's therapy fund by going to Amazing Kirk. Having a new car is nice, having new book deals is nice, being on Larry King twice is nice, but seeing a little boy like Kirk smile and laugh trumps those experiences every time. Thank you, Kirk. Your smile is in my heart. I love you.

Note: Consider Kirk's life and ask yourself what do you have to complain about? Start smiling, too. It's easy. Just look at Kirk's smile. Contagious, isn't it?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate loving shenk said...

Hello Joe,

The movie is out, Millionaire: Awaken Your Secret!!!

I watched it this week and loved it.

Martin Dunkerton, the movie's star, finds himself without money, job, and all the limiting beliefs that go with this!!!

Then he discovers the book, Think And Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, and seeks to find out if these principles for attaining wealth still work today.

And indeed, he becomes a multi-millionaire at the end of the movie.

From abject poverty, to great wealth, abundance and money--pretty amazing!!!

order it here:

http://www.nursingcareertransformation.com/MillionaireSecret.html

Become an affiliate through e3flix and market the movie yourself!!

Peace (of mind), Feel Good and In-Joy,

Kate Loving Shenk

8:15 AM  
Blogger funDiva Christy Hoffman said...

Consider Kirk's life and ask yourself what do you have to complain about? Start smiling, too.

One of funDiva's favorite great quotes:"I can't complain but sometimes I still do!" Joe Walsh, Life's Been Good to Me So Far.

:) fdc

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.