Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Gmail in Print?

Google just told me they will now print and mail any message in your gmail account - for free.

Whether you want a printed record of one message or an entire database of a thousand messages, Google will print and snail mail it to you, at no charge.

The plan is to print the selected messages on recycled paper, with ads on the back of each page. You won't be able to hand these pages in at your next meeting but they will be useful for records and research.

I just checked my Google mail account and didn't see the "print" button there. Maybe it's not live yet. For more details see --

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

Long live Google.

Ao Akua,

joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Of course, this whole thing could be an April Fool's joke, too.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I heard this was an April Fools joke.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

I suspect it is, hence my PS. Too bad. I was hoping for it to be real. :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jim Hollis said...

I just got gmail print to work!!

Oh my gosh what a great new tool. I got my email delivered within day...all 512 messages and replies!

This is incredible!

Here's how to do it...

1. Go to your gmail main page
2. Compose a new mail message
3. Address your message to your personal gmail account
4. In the body of your message you must include the phrase "I want Gmail in Print now, now, now."
5. You will be sent a message with instruction on how to install this amazing product!

Act now, this offer will not be available for long and will be offered only to people to do the above steps today, April 1.

Enjoy!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Wouldn't that be fantastic if it was real? I guess we could just always print our own. But I don't really know if I could find recycled paper.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Britt Malka said...

Did you see this? Perhaps this April fools joke will come thrue:

http://tech-buzz.net/2007/04/13/gmail-print-could-workout-for-google-2/

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.