Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Listen to this...


I've discovered a site that can help you "Listen and Grow Rich."

I'm serious.


I've been listening to self-help, personal growth, self-improvement, hypnosis, business, selling, marketing, spirituality, health, healing, and copywriting audios for more than 35 years.

When I was a teenager I listened to them on old reel-to-reel tapes. I still have a few of them.

When I was driving back and forth to work in Houston some thirty years ago, I'd listen to cassettes in my car. It was a university on wheels. It was a lot smarter to program my mind with success information than with the media's gloom, doom and muddy gossip "information."

I still listen to audios today, but on my Ipod Nano, my PC, or on one of my CD players.

One of my favorite places to get audios is from www.Nightingale.com I recorded my own audio set with them called The Power of Outrageous Marketing about six years ago. They still sell it today. I'm still proud of it.

But that's not the site I just found.

Yesterday I learned of a site that sells old classic audios for low to half price. I found a few treasures there, including one by marketing wizard Jay Abraham. They offer material by legends like Tony Robbins as well as goodies from lesser known teachers and speakers. You might browse the site and see what you think. It's at http://www.SuccessSuccess.net

All of these audios are a key to success. In short --

Listen and Grow Rich.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - You can hear excerpts from my Nightingale-Conant audio program by going to www.Nightingale.com and then searching on my name: Joe Vitale. That will lead you to my program, The Power of Outrageous Marketing. Enjoy.

PPS - The top picture with the dog about to be frisked is there for the fun of it, though it's a sad commentary on life today. It's from www.cuteoverload.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.