Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A fan letter from a Fortune 500 psychic

I love fan email. Here's one I received the other day (and using here with her permission):

Joe, I've written you before thanking you for all that you do.

You and your work have been a great inspiration to me, my husband, and my business partner. I wanted to pass alone some more praise because you really deserve it.

I am so entertained and jealous of all that you do. Having been in the marketing industry for 25 years myself I am always delighted by your new ideas and how you are just like a creative fountain that keeps flowing.

My husband is an internet junkie - and he receives all kinds of similar offers mimicking programs like yours. I too, am on about 25 email lists, newsletter and offer programs. We constantly compare and veto a lot of free offerings because they don't even come close to what you offer.

No one - I mean NO ONE can compare to the quality of your offerings and guarantees.

Yesterday, my husband I had signed up to listen to an interview about selling on the web and how to have a web based business. Joe, it was so bad that after 30 minutes we hung up. The only reason we stayed on for 30 minutes is we kept waiting to hear what the "secrets" were or the new ways to do business on the web.

In 30 minutes they did not give one piece of program information - they kept up with that chatter "we have a new car, we've made millions, we did 2 million in one day, we're so great blah, blah, blah."

After 5 minutes it gets old. Now don't get me wrong, I am very interested in being much more prosperous than I am now. And with a lot of your products I am improving my abundance day by day.

My biggest challenge is staying focused and not getting distracted. I realized that listening to your programs, reading your emails, and sales promoting has ruined me from listening or even believing anyone else.

I think your hypnotic programs have truly tranced me!

So, I wanted to share my perspective as a customer - I'm sure you know this and it's probably validated by the dollars flowing into your bank accounts but here's one customers perspective that I share with anyone who willl isten to me about your programs.

1. You are totally entertaining and captivate your audience immediately with fresh new stories

2. You're not pushy - you truly know the value of saying "next"

3. You do what you say you're going to do

4. You deliver on your promises and I suspect you make it right if a customer is too thick to see the value of your products

5. You give more than one expects (I have tons of download bonuses that I have benefited from over and over)

6. You love what you do and...

7. You're out there giving more than you receive.

Oh and lastly, any man that loses 80 lbs and transforms like you have deserves a standing ovation.

So, thanks again Joe - you deserve every dollar that flows in...we think you're the best!

Sharron
www.sharronragan.com

Thank you, Sharon!

I predict great things for you!

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The famous hoaxer Alan Abel - who orchestrated my now famous Great Lotto Hoax to help promote my #1 bestselling book The Attractor Factor - has a new site up. It's worth a look. This true genius has been doing publicity stunts for about six decades. See www.AlanAbel.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.