Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Real Secret to Attracting Wealth

Last Sunday (Palm Sunday) I spoke at the local Unity church about the real secret to attracting wealth.

I'm not one of those prosperity preachers who offers simple spells for manifestation or a prosperity prayer to the poor, but I do know a thing or two about the universal law of attraction.

After all, I did write the book, The Attractor Factor. www.attractorfactor.com

And I am in the movie, The Secret. www.whatisthesecret.tv

So I took a risk and told the standing-room only crowd two reasons why they may be experiencing lack.

One of the reasons was pretty "in your face" but needed to be discussed by someone.

That someone was me.

Apparently I hit a nerve that was ready to heal. My talk moved people to tears, smiles, and even applause - in a cool country church on a sunny Texas day.

You can hear the whole thing -- including a short prosperity meditation and a healing session (led by me) -- by going to - www.unityofwimberley.com/archive.htm

Hey, maybe I am one of those prosperity preachers, after all.

Expect Miracles.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I love my Pirolette from www.turnyourhead.com so much that I brought it to my talk. I used it as a type of "show and tell" to invite people to see what they normally don't see. They loved it. The photo above is of me and my Pirolette. See how it's like a puzzle piece that fits my face? Somehow the Pirolette is a prosperity prayer in wood. I sure prefer it over the controversial Britney Spears sculpture in the news right now http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4856508.stm


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.