Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Exclusive Special Report: The Marketing of "The Secret"


I've coauthored and just released the first ever in-depth study of the marketing of the hit movie, The Secret.

If you want to know how this movie went from obscurity to being promoted twice on Oprah and three times on Larry King Live, to being the most talked about documentary of our time, to selling 1,500,000 copies of the DVD online to currently selling 7,500 every day, then you'll want this confidential brand new Special Report.

It answers such questions as --

* Who is really behind the marketing of this movie?

* What was the marketing strategy used?

* Why was one person removed from the original version of the movie?

* Would the movie have succeeded if most of the teachers in it didn't have mailing lists and followers?

* Were the teachers paid?

* Is the movie harmful?

* Is the movie creating a (gulp) cult?

* What do the people in the movie know about video and video marketing?

There's more, of course.

There are several bonuses, including an exclusive question and answer session with me -- I'm in the movie and saw it grow from birth to global fame -- that will surprise you.

There are also links to resources and news, interviews and more.

Again, this is the first full report on the marketing of this movie.

I think this movie will go down in history as the greatest marketing event of this century -- and this Special Report reveals everything that made it happen.

Don't get your news about the movie from people who aren't on the inside. They just speculate about the facts.

I was there.

I'm still there.

I know the behind-the-scenes truth.

And it's all waiting for you at -- www.marketingthesecret.com

I'm excited to share this with you. It can teach you much about marketing, as well as going for your dreams.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com


PS - The Special Report is a PDF e-book that you can have within seconds and can read on virtually any computer. www.marketingthesecret.com

Note: My coauthor on this project is my love, Nerissa Oden, the Video Queen. You can see a picture of her and me at the above link. Go look already. :)

Credits: Above picture was taken by master photographer Rodney Bursiel. There's no secret that he is a genius at taking unique photos. Cigar in my hand is a Davidoff. I prefer Cuban cigars but this will do in a pinch. Car, of course, is my flaming redheaded beloved Francine, a 2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM. She likes having her picture taken. She says hi.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger funDiva Christy Hoffman said...

Silver Subaru Sally says Hi to Francine (flashing lights and honking cuz thats how cars wave)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Bruce said...

Hey Joe this report you just put out really is some fascinating material. Great Job Nerissa! My wife and I have been talking about it all day! By the way - I finally migrated over to WordPress - very impressive.

Bruce The Negotiator
http://www.yourownbestgood.com
http://www.blog.yourownbestgood.com

4:50 AM  
Blogger Eliana EL said...

Dear Joe,

I'd like to translate some of your articles so both of us can have them in spanish! I'm developing a web site on Law of Atratcion and Positive Thinking and I really love to have some of your articles there. Can I translate them? I've tried to get in touch with you trough your mail but it seens like that's not possible.
I love you. Thanks for all the things you teach us.
Eliana, from Colombia.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Eliana. Most of my work is already translated into Spanish. My email is the one listed before and after every blog post. My assistant may see it before me, but it will be seen. All the best. - joe

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.