Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Step Inside My New E-Office...

Well, my office is finally done.

Here are three pictures of part of it, taken today with my brand new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 (which is too cool for words).

The conference table and hand-made rocking chair are in the library area directly outside of my actual office. That's a laptop on the table. I don't normally use it at home, but I'm getting ready to take a trip and wanted to charge it up

The wall of books is inside the actual "command center" of my new office. When I'm sitting at my main computer, the wall is right behind me. Some of my most cherished books are on those shelves.



The shot of the two monitors is where I am sitting right now. The left monitor is for email and word processing; the right monitor is for web browsing. It's a nifty sytem to have both working.

You can actually set up nine monitors to work on one computer, but I felt it would be way too distracting. I'd feel like I was sitting at NASA.

Obviously, you don't need much to run an online empire.

A chair and a laptop could do it.

I do a lot of business by email on my Blackberry 8700.

But when you hit it big, spare no expense in making your work environment comfortable and efficient. You'll be much more relaxed and productiive that way.

There is a lot more to my office -- with many large glass-door book cases housing my private collection of rare books on P.T. Barnum, marketing, copywriting, publicity, psychology, metaphysics, magic, bodybuilding, success, hypnosis and more -- but at least these pictures give you a sense of what Mr. Fire's headquarters looks like on the inside.

Onwards...

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I'm once again adddicted to the hit TV show 24. It's the most hypnotic television show I've ever seen EVER. Long live Jack Bauer, or Kiefer Sutherland, or whatever his real name is.

PPS - I'm headed to LA today. I may post something from the road, but don't expect any real updates for a week or more. I hope to have a major surprise for you when I return. Have a great one and...Expect Miracles.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.