Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

How to Get My Attention - Part Two

I'm in San Antonio showing my sister around. But before I could leave to get here I had to sign for packages from Fed-x and Express Mail.

People are sending me DVD players and cell phones, all trying to get my attention.

There's a lot to say here about sending me things but since I'm typing on my Blackberry, I'll just say this: the first time someone sends me a DVD player and/or a phone, it's unique. But by the next ten times it wears thin.

Anyone who reads this blog should know how easy it is to get my attention. Just be the person to send me the largest ever Amazon gift certificate. (The largest I ever received so far was five hundred dollars.)

But what you *really* should be doing is developing an idea worth my (or anyone's) attention. Then and only then should you get creative about turning my head.

After all, I'm not looking for new projects, so your idea has to be more stunning then the approach you use to get my attention.

Ao Akua

Joe

www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger David Lee said...

I'll work on sending you a BMW to get your attention. It may be awhile though, keep an eye out for it. I won't send you any of mine. LOL

David Lee
BeYourOwnBossPro.com

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jerry Kennedy said...

Dr. Vitale: I was just listening to The Attractor Factor on CD, doing the "scripting" exercise, when I felt inspired to visit your site. When I saw this article in your blog, I knew it was The Factor in action!! I had just scripted something I wanted to manifest...a phone conversation with you in which we agreed to collaborate on an e-book project. I set down my pen and wondered how I should start the process...what should be my first step? How would I get your attention? "BLAM!!" There it was! Consider yourself gifted. It's not $500, but I hope you will enjoy it just the same, in harmony with the spirit in which it was sent. Thank you!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

My, my...people never cease to amaze me!


I know how to get your attention...just tell you how hunky, dunky you are looking on the hood of Francine these days! (that is not just flattery either, I really mean that)

Joe, the things that I have learned since I have started listening to your audiobooks, going to Beyond Manifestation and Zero Limits, watching you on The Secret and reading your blog cannot be listed in this one post. My life is not the same in just one short year and I will always be grateful to you and the Divine for bringing me to this point. I have more Joy, more abundance than I can even recount. How do you repay a gift like that? I have given you small, small tokens of my appreciation when we have met and you have received them with delight at being given to. Your humbleness humbles me.

I have downloaded the Zero Limits seminar on my IPod and listen to it at every opportunity. It reminds me of the special time we all shared and is still changing me and helping me to get to Zero and the whiteboard. And since I have downloaded it and committed to listening to it, the s--t has hit the fan on many occasions and guess what! I get to clean! It's wonderful.

I can't wait to see you guys again and all the others that will return for the next one. It feels like a family reunion, one I want to attend! Enough of the gushing...

I love you!
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank YOU!

All my love to you and Nerissa,

Susan

www.HomesbySusanCook.com
www.NovaHomeSavers.com

8:14 AM  
Blogger password444 said...

dear joe

i am not going to send you anything to get buy your attention i will say a little prayer saw you on the secret and loved it i really needed the secret my life has been from one problem to another and now i relieze i attracted it all myself now that i know the secret my life will be great lori

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.