Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Principles of Change

A dear friend who knew me over thirty years ago, when I was in poverty and struggling, is baffled by my level of success today.

She's still struggling.

I'm not.

So she asked me an interesting question:

"How'd you do it?"

Sheesh. This is a question I get a lot.

I've tried to answer it here on this blog, on my main site, and in my various books.

I'll try to answer it yet again.

I think my change came from the following principles of conscious creation:

1. Constant belief clearing.

I feel we live in a belief created universe. Most of us, myself included, are living our lives based on programming we aren't even aware of. Those unconscious beliefs are causing us to see the world the way we do, and to take the actions (or not take them) that we do. To get different results, you have to change the programming. I keep working on myself with books and audios and seminars. But I also know sometimes you need what I've coined a Miracles Coach. This is clearly the number one thing I've done and continue to do to keep improving myself. The only limitations are my own. The way to change them is inside me. If I can't see the beliefs operating in me, I may need an outside trusted party to help me find them and release them. This is the most important key to permanent change. Everyone who finds their limiting beliefs and changes them will get new results. Everyone. And "everyone" includes you. This is the Missing Secret to dramatic change.

2. Constant action.

I rarely sit around waiting for things to happen. I've tried many things that failed, and many that succeeded. Recently Suzanne, my chief assistant, compiled a bibliography of my work. It's forty-three pages long. How in the world did I create 43 pages worth of products? From constant action. Most people don't take any action because they talk themselves out of it. They are afraid of failure, or success. This is why step one (belief clearing) is so important. Take care of the doubts and you naturally take actions. I'm the guy in the movie The Secret that urges you to take inspired action, so it should come as no surprise to you that I still believe action is one of the essential keys to change. Action is a great way to install and transcend The Secret.

3. Constant ruthless honesty.

Most people lie to themselves about what they really want. They say things that are socially acceptable or safe in some other way, instead of opening their heart and speaking the truth about their desires. Being ruthlessly honest with yourself helps you discover your passion, and passion is the fuel that brings you new levels of success. Passion is my secret to success. Passion is your guidance system that leads you to change. Passion adds fire to the Law of Attraction. Passion is one of the key principles of change.

Again, there are numerous principles of change, self-empowerment and deliberate creation. I've written about them in my books, The Attractor Factor and in Life's Missing Instruction Manual, and in forthcoming books, such as Zero Limits, and The Key. But if you want a quick answer to a big question, the above three points are it.

Having shared them here with you, which one are you going to passionately act on right now?

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - As you may already know, I also created several DVDs based on the Law of Attraction and Deliberate Creation to help you easily change. See www.subliminalmanifestation.com/ and www.missingsecret.info/ and www.installthesecret.com And of course there's always www.miraclescoaching.com/ You can change and experience self-empowerment, but you have to do something to begin that change. Choose. Act. Now. GO!



NOTE: Some books that can help you awaken and begin to change are ones by Steve Chandler, who I am reading lately. See his gems at www.stevechandler.com/books.htm Great stuff.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

I'm going to passionately act upon my fundamental belief that words are powerful and ask you to participate in BlogBlast for Peace this year. My friend, Jennifer, at Big Book of You Blog just made a globe. I find her work - and yours - fascinating, and totally in line with the spirit of peace globes.

Check it out.
I dare you.

Mimi Pencil Skirt
on the groovy peace globe hunt

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe,
You're so right with your "3-C's" - sometimes that "ruthless honesty" can be shown by the "belief-clearing" coach.

For example, back when I graduated from college, I left with my degree, and an extra 50 pounds.

My best friend, and someone I very much look up to said "Damn Dave, You look Like Santa Clause" (I was wearing a red shirt that day).

With one phrase, he cleared my beliefs 1) that it was OK for ME to be 50 pounds overweight 2)He was ruthlessly honest 3) his comment re-ignited my passion for fitness - which led me to constant action -

I dropped the weight.

Thank you for this post - I can see many other times these same principles have worked for me - but haven't yet found the articulate words you shared.

Now I can quote you!

David Rachford

9:39 AM  
Blogger Nabiyah An-Nur said...

Joe your work does not go unnoticed. I was lead to your information after making some decisions within my own life and focusing on what types of changes would best create what I needed to be aligned with not only myself, but the world I see at large.

I also read your article on Ho’oponopono which was extremely inspiring and some of those principles are certainly included in this blog with a practical approach for those who may not have grasped the essence of such reality.

"Constant Belief Clearing" is a great term. I have been working on this for about 20 years or so, but simply called it defragmentation. I liken your "belief clearing" to the defragmenter of a computer. At times from overuse (wearing ourselves thin), lack of preventative maintenance (proper diet, good mental focus [self assessment, forgiveness, self-love], exercise, etc.), use of disagreeable software (concepts, attitudes, and actions that do not serve our highest potential), and such can cause distortions within our biofields, which eventually manifest into our physical lives. When these things occur the functionality of our essential programs (inspiration, mental clarity, emotional stability, manifestation, health, etc.) do not run optimally. Therefore, like the hard disk of a computer we have misallocated files and clusters on the disk and need to run our defragmenter to reallocate those files and clear those clusters to effect optimal functionality.

With "Constant Action," you make an implicit distinction between "inspired" action and "forced" action. Many times we go about life forcing things rather than "seeing" the truth of our path. Our happiness is in 100% alignment with our highest truth. So I am in agreement when you say that "clearing beliefs" allows the flow of inspiration to present itself and offer the opportunity for one to "act" constantly. The emphasis here would be "act" on that inspiration and allow "constant action" in your life.

"Constant Ruthless Honesty," I actually believe this is key to the other two. I love the way you have broken this apart in pieces; although, in reality they undoubtedly work interdependently on one another creating a synergistic effect.

Keep writing, speaking, and constantly moving... you are definitely bringing more light into the world.

With Divine Love,
Ny

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.